Transmission on Raspberry Pi
The CusDeb Team has prepared the image with pre-configured Transmission for Raspberry Pi. It works on Raspberry Pi Model B and B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi Zero. In this article, we will describe how to start using the image.
About this image
The image is based on Raspbian Stretch with pre-installed Docker which is intended for running Transmission and vsftpd containers. Dockerfiles and assets for building these containers are published on GitHub.
- Download the gzip'ed image for Raspberry Pi.
- Burn the image to SD card using Etcher. Etcher supports gzipped files, so no need to ungzip the image.
- Insert the SD card into your Raspberry Pi and power up the device.
- Connect Raspberry Pi to a local network through an Ethernet cable.
- Find your Pi's IP address using one of the methods described here.
- Point your Web browser to http://x.x.x.x:8003, where x.x.x.x is the IP-address of Raspberry Pi in the network.
- Enter username cusdeb and password cusdeb
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the default SSH user & password?
The default username is cusdeb, and the password is cusdeb.
How to safely shutdown Raspberry Pi?
Your SD card may become corrupted after removing the power cord. You should poweroff your Raspberry Pi via terminal to prevent such an occurrence. Connect to Raspberry Pi via SSH and execute the following command:
Email us at email@example.com